#SamWIP: Jumped In Already
Hey all! Happy Halloween!
Or, as I like to say…Happy NaNo Eve!
NaNoWriMo is here! 30 days of 50,000 words toward our newest novels! October and November are such exciting times. All of the writers are getting excited about their stories, talking about them, stocking up on all of the snacks…
Dear readers…please keep us in your thoughts. This is that insane time where hundreds of thousands of writers are feverishly creating at the same time. We will have our joys and our downfalls, or victories and failures. We will laugh aloud in an empty room or stare at a blank screen in frustration. It’s an…interesting time.
Frankie and I are going to do our best to keep content flowing through the blog. However, our novels take priority in the month of November.
If you’re participating in NaNoWriMo, remember!
- Stay hydrated and well-fed.
- Get enough sleep.
- If the ideas hit you at bed time, GET UP.
- You CAN do this. DO NOT GIVE UP.
- You can edit a bad page. You cannot edit a blank one.
- Writing is so much easier when you have at least one friend to cheer you on.
- HAVE FUN!
Alright, everyone…HERE WE GOOOO!!!!